Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta
The man who named his dog ‘Buhar,i’ Mr. Joachim Iroko, also known as Joe, has perfected his bail and he has been released.
This is after he had spent three days in Ibara Prisons, Abeokuta. He was granted bail on Monday at Ota Magistrate Court 2, at about 10am.
The accused was said to have been released around 10am, when a reproduction warrant was brought to the prison officials at Ibara Prisons.
This was disclosed by the Public Relations Officer, Nigeria Prisons Service, Ogun State Command, Victor Oyeleke.
He said, “The man (Joachim Iroko) has been released this morning from Ibara Prisons.
“The accused was released around 10am when the Reproduction Warrant was brought from the Court, indicating that his bail conditions have been perfected.”
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News3 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News3 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News5 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News2 days ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars