The Alliance for Democracy, AD, in Ondo state, today, Wednesday, got more boost into its fold following mass defection of other political parties into AD.
The party, during its final rally ahead of Saturday Governorship election received more defectors into its fold, insisting that the election would be won by its candidate, Olusola oke.
Receiving hundreds of defectors during the rally, the campaign manager of AD, Bola Ilori, assured the defectors of fair treatment.
He said the defection has shown that AD is the party of the people in the state, assuring that Saturday’s election would be won by the party.
Ilori however urges the defectors to work hard to ensure victory of their .new party in the coming election.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- ‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
- How Gunmen Opened Fire On House Of Reps Member(Photos)
- Eid-el-Maulud: Oyetola Greets Muslim Faithful, Preaches Peace For Development
- Eid-ul-Maulud: Makinde Felicitates With Muslims, Makinde Calls For Tolerance
- FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
Expect Thunderstorms Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday — NiMet
News3 days ago
VC Appointment: Seven Professors Join NMA Against UNIOSUN As Court Assumes Jurisdiction
News3 days ago
SCHS 97′ Students Donate Generator, Computer Tools, Internet Router To School, Solicit More Support From Others
Opinion4 days ago
If Nigeria Had To Choose Only One Area To Apply Science, Technology And Innovation, What Should It Be?