The Senate on Wednesday passed the 2016 Appropriation budget of N6.06 trillion.
But this came with a complaint by the Senate Committee on Appropriation about the omission of some agencies from the budget.
However, the Chairman of the Committee on Appropriation, Senator Danjuma Goje, said the service wide votes will take care of the omission of workers’ salary in the 2016 budget.
Goje explained that the budget has already been harmonised by both chambers before presenting it.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria