Permanent Secretary, Hospitals Management Board (HMB), Pharmacist Omolara Ajayi has urged all Heads of Hospitals in the state to take necessary precautions when handling suspected cases of Lassa
Pharmacist Omolara Ajayi made this statement while sensitizing all Heads of Hospitals and Units on the out-break of Lassa fever.
The Permanent Secretary then implored all health workers, particularly those in laboratory units to handle with care samples taken from patients and refer such to OAU Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife
and Wesley Guild Hospital, Ilesa for further examination.
Speaking earlier, the Director, Medical Services, Dr. Ebenezer Adepoju charged the various heads to embrace personal hygiene by keeping their environment clean of bushes in order not to harbour rats
and other rodents.
- Just In: Kidnapped Travellers Regain Freedom From Gunmen In Osun
- Gboye Adegbenro Is An Exemplary Politician, Says Akeredolu
- Nigerian Soldier, Girlfriend Supplying Ammunition, Uniforms To Bandits Arrested In Zamfara
- Africa’s Confirmed COVID-19 Cases Near 3.94m
- Shasha Market Crisis: FG Sends Relief Items To Victims
News4 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News5 days ago
Man Donates Family House To Christ Embassy, Leaving Family Members At Risk Of Being Homeless
News3 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News3 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu