The leadership of the All Progressive Congress party ended the controversy surrounding the nomination of it’s candidate for the upcoming gubernatorial election in Ondo state by submitting the name of Barrister Rotimi Akeredolu as its official candidate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
National Organizing Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Osita Izunaso told SaharaReporters that the party leadership has submitted Mr. Akeredolu’s name as its candidate. Agboola Ajayi will serve as Mr. Akeredolu’s running mate according to the memo submitted by INEC.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- ‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
- How Gunmen Opened Fire On House Of Reps Member(Photos)
- Eid-el-Maulud: Oyetola Greets Muslim Faithful, Preaches Peace For Development
- Eid-ul-Maulud: Makinde Felicitates With Muslims, Makinde Calls For Tolerance
- FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
Expect Thunderstorms Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday — NiMet
News3 days ago
VC Appointment: Seven Professors Join NMA Against UNIOSUN As Court Assumes Jurisdiction
News3 days ago
SCHS 97′ Students Donate Generator, Computer Tools, Internet Router To School, Solicit More Support From Others
Opinion4 days ago
If Nigeria Had To Choose Only One Area To Apply Science, Technology And Innovation, What Should It Be?