At Kugbani village, an agrarian settlement located near Banda along Lokoja-Abuja road in Lokoja local government area of Kogi State, a spiritualist allegedly murdered two brothers in cold blood.
The peaceful community was thrown into confusion following the discovery and exhumation of remains of two brothers killed and buried in a shallow grave by a self-acclaimed spiritualist called Malam Ibrahim Mohammed.
It was gathered that the victims, Muhammed Kudu Abubakar and Umar Tanko Abubakar, who hailed from Bida local government area of Niger State, had visited the spiritualist for some spiritual assistance to boost their business. They were said to have left their family house on January 10, 2016 but never returned, a situation which forced their family members to go all-out in search for them.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- 2021 Osun NUJ Press Week: Aremo, Asler, Others To Join Journalists On Health Walk Tomorrow
- Nigeria’s Health Ministry Plans To Borrow N82 Billion To Buy Mosquito Nets
- Osun NUJ: Senator Basiru Ajibola, Hon Sanya Omirin To Receive NUJ Award On Thursday
- Registry Plays Critical Role Of Facilitation, Administration Of Institutions–Expert
- Protest: Osun Govt Appeals To 2016 Pensioners To Be Patient
News2 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News4 days ago
2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
News5 days ago
How Some Discredited Politicians Are Trying To Use My Situation To Get Favour From Buhari – Igboho
News2 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores