At Kugbani village, an agrarian settlement located near Banda along Lokoja-Abuja road in Lokoja local government area of Kogi State, a spiritualist allegedly murdered two brothers in cold blood.
The peaceful community was thrown into confusion following the discovery and exhumation of remains of two brothers killed and buried in a shallow grave by a self-acclaimed spiritualist called Malam Ibrahim Mohammed.
It was gathered that the victims, Muhammed Kudu Abubakar and Umar Tanko Abubakar, who hailed from Bida local government area of Niger State, had visited the spiritualist for some spiritual assistance to boost their business. They were said to have left their family house on January 10, 2016 but never returned, a situation which forced their family members to go all-out in search for them.
- Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ‘N1bn Worth Of Cocaine’ In Sokoto
- Abductions: Buhari Should Tell Nigerians If Criminals Have Taken Over – CAN
- Non-Career Ambassador: Osun Monarch, Olowu Eulogizes Buratai For His Patriotism
- 2020/21 Admissions: JAMB, Institutions Set June 15 Deadline
- Like Zamfara, Yobe Shuts All Boarding School
News5 days ago
Residents Cry For Help As Suspected Hoodlums Take Over Osogbo Streets, Shoot At Night
News3 days ago
Murder Convict, Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row
Politics4 days ago
Omisore’s Defection To APC Welcome Development – Osun APC Igbimo Agba
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Bandits Kill 35 In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community