The National spokesperson of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh has been reportedly rushed back to the National Hospital in Abuja.
Recall that in April, he had slumped during the commissioning of the caretaker committee of the PDP Yobe and Borno states chapter.
He was rushed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the National Hospital.
Metuh is currently standing trial for allegedly destroying Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s (EFCC) evidence against him.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Operatives Ambush Colleagues, Kill One, Injure Four Others In Imo
- Lagos: Police Intercept 21 Parcels Indian Hemp
- Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku’s Candidacy
- Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News5 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion5 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration