The Chairman of the National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, has said that the party’s national convention will go on as scheduled.
He said this while reacting to the order of the Federal High Court, Abuja, which stopped the convention.
He said that the order was not superior to the order the party received from Port Harcourt earlier in the day giving permission to hold the convention.
The former governor said the Court of Appeal will settle the issue later.
He said, “The convention is going ahead as the Abuja Federal High Court is not superior to the Port Harcourt Federal High Court which earlier today gave us the go ahead.
“Court of Appeal will sort it out “
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- ‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
- How Gunmen Opened Fire On House Of Reps Member(Photos)
- Eid-el-Maulud: Oyetola Greets Muslim Faithful, Preaches Peace For Development
- Eid-ul-Maulud: Makinde Felicitates With Muslims, Makinde Calls For Tolerance
- FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
Expect Thunderstorms Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday — NiMet
News3 days ago
VC Appointment: Seven Professors Join NMA Against UNIOSUN As Court Assumes Jurisdiction
Opinion4 days ago
If Nigeria Had To Choose Only One Area To Apply Science, Technology And Innovation, What Should It Be?
News3 days ago
SCHS 97′ Students Donate Generator, Computer Tools, Internet Router To School, Solicit More Support From Others