Connect with us

News

16,000 People Living With HIV in Edo State

Published

on

No fewer than 16, 000 people are living with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) in Edo State.

According to Dr Marietu Binkola, the Project Manager, Edo State Agency for the Control of HIV and AIDs (EDO-SACA), 16, 000 people are living with HIV AIDS in the state.

Speaking at a forum to mark the 2016 International Aids Candle Light Memorial held in Auchi, Etsako West Local Government Area of the state, Binkola said: “We have about 16,000 people living with HIV and AIDS in Edo state.”

The International Aids Candlelight Memorial is celebrated to remember all those who had died of HIV and AIDS.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. life insurance quote

June 1, 2016 at 8:16 pm

You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very wide for me. I’m having a look forward in your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the hang of it!|

2. WyattHToby

June 14, 2016 at 7:04 pm

This post is in reality a pleasant one it helps new internet people,
    who definitely are wishing for blogging.

3. NoeAWhitcomb

June 15, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I have fun with, lead to I found just what I was having a look for.
    You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

4. ShadFMoyet

June 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next
    write ups thanks once again.

5. Pingback: Google

6. Pingback: Google

7. AbbeyUSearcy

September 1, 2016 at 2:04 am

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much
    time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

8. RayHDragaj

September 20, 2016 at 8:09 am

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really happy to read everthing at single place.