The management of the African Independent Television Tuesday relieved all the workers of its station in Benin City of their appointments with immediate effect.
The management’s decision was conveyed in a letter dated 2-6-16 and signed by Mr Victor Okasoga, Senior Manager in charge of Human Resources.
In the letter to the affected staff who are being owed salaries for upwards of two years, Okasoga said their appointments have been terminated with effect from June 13 2016.
The letter directed those affected to handover all company properties in, “your possession especially your identity cards to the Head of Center.”
It would be recalled that three weeks ago, the affected workers including reporters, cameramen, presenters and producers protested the undue delays in payment of their salaries running into a year and six months.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- ‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
- How Gunmen Opened Fire On House Of Reps Member(Photos)
- Eid-el-Maulud: Oyetola Greets Muslim Faithful, Preaches Peace For Development
- Eid-ul-Maulud: Makinde Felicitates With Muslims, Makinde Calls For Tolerance
- FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
Expect Thunderstorms Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday — NiMet
News3 days ago
VC Appointment: Seven Professors Join NMA Against UNIOSUN As Court Assumes Jurisdiction
News3 days ago
SCHS 97′ Students Donate Generator, Computer Tools, Internet Router To School, Solicit More Support From Others
Opinion4 days ago
If Nigeria Had To Choose Only One Area To Apply Science, Technology And Innovation, What Should It Be?