From Lateef Dada
A Human Rights Lawyer, Kanmi Ajibola, has challenged Governor Rauf Aregbesola to produce information about the debt profile of Osun state.
Ajibola in a letter sent to the Governor of Osun state on April 11, 2016, and made available to our correspondent, also asked the governor to produce the lists of all the capital projects being executed by Aregbesola’s administration since November 26, 2011 till date.
He predicated his request on Freedom of Information Act 2011, insisting that he has right to request for any information about the activities of the government.
The human rights lawyer, who also alleged that Osun state government has been deducting contributory percentage from the workers’ salaries and failed to remit the deduction aand government’s contributions to the Retirement Savings Account, challenged Aregbesola to produce evidence of the lodgment of the deductions to the Pension Scheme.
In the letter which the Speaker, House of Assembly and the State Chief Judge were copied, the activist demanded information about financial cost of all the capital projects being executed by Aregbesola’s administration since inception of his government.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria