The oldest elected president was Ronald Reagan, who took the oath of office at the age of 69. Donald Trump is 70 years old now. Interestingly, had Hillary Clinton won election, she’d have been the second-oldest president-elect at the age of 69.
Donald Trump, against all odds, and calculations by pundits and analysts claimed a historic election victory as the 45th President of the United States of America.
The Republican defeated his Democrats counterpart, Hillary Clinton in a had fought election that was characterized by so much media war between both camps.
Trump who consistently preached tougher immigration during the campaigns, gave a more unifying victory speech. In his words;
“Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division. We have to get together.”
He thanked Hillary Clinton for accepting defeat and congratulating him urging his supporters to appreciate Clinton for her long years of service to America.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Outrage As FG Links Igboho With Boko Haram
- Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
- TOP Demands Apology From Oyetola, Police Over Reputational Damage Suffered On Dismissed Case
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Empowers Constituents In Osun (Photos)
- 2023: Eze Ndigbo Urges Tinubu, Others To Sacrifice Their Ambition In The Interest Of Peace
News5 days ago
Apologize To The Founding Fathers Of UNIOSUN Now, Ex-Students Tell Outgoing VC
News3 days ago
Open Disrespect To Oluwo: Iwo Chief Blasts K1, Calls For Withdrawal Of His Traditional Title
News4 days ago
FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape