A staff of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE) in Ondo west local government area of Ondo State, Miss Evelyn Ajagun has been reportedly found dead in her apartment at Palmgroove street, Oka in Ondo town.
Sources informed The Nation that the middle age woman, whose remains was discovered at the weekend by her neigbours was already decomposed.
It was learnt that Evelyn’s neigbour were forced to open her door when a strange odour was traced to her apartment.
One of the College’s students, who is a neigbour to the deceased but who spoke under anonymity said the last time they saw Evelyn was last Tuesday.
She noted that the circumstances surrounding her death still remained a misery to them.
But, the DPO in charge of Enu Owa Division in Ondo, CSP Adekunle Omisakin said preliminary investigation revealed that Evelyn was probably sick, locked up herself until she died having had nobody to attend to her.
He said the unfortunate incident happened because Evelyn’s neighbour were students who had traveled home for the new year break and only found her corpse upon returning to town at the weekend.
Omisakin said the remains of Evelyn have been evacuated to the Ondo General Hospital morgue while investigation is still ongoing on the matter.
SOURCE: THE NATION
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria