OPF Founder, Dr Ajibola Basiru Celebrates TUNS@70
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and founder of Osun Positive Force (OPF), Dr Basiru Ajibola has felicitated with the Asiwaju Musulumi of Yorubaland, Chief Khamis Olatunde Badmus on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Ajibola, in a press statement issued by his Media Aide, Yinka Diamond and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, noted that the TUNS rising profile in Nigeria’s business community since he ventured into business is a testimony to his forthrightness, diligence and doggedness.
The former commissioner for Special Duties and Regional Integration praised the Osogbo born business mogul for his commitment to the Nigerian project and Osun state in particular, echoing his feats as an exceptional and renowned farmer, astute industrialist, humane philanthropist and a prominent figure in the state.
The statement reads: “On this joyous occasion of your birthday, we in the OPF salute you, great leader-Asiwaju for the milestones you have attained in Nigeria. Your feats are bold and exceptional; from business to governance, you have made us proud in Osun State.
“As a former President Poultry Association of Nigeria, you made a spectacular turn around in the fortune of the poultry industry. Your life has exemplified excellence and one dotted by numerous achievements and accomplishments. Your name is assured a prominent place of honour in the history of our dear state.”
He prayed that the Almighty Allah would grant TUNS long life, good health, wisdom and prosperity as he steadfastly supports efforts to promote the development of Nigeria.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria