Governor Rauf Aregbesola on Wednesday renamed all the state owned tertiary institutions after notable indigenes of the state.
Aregbesola renamed the institutions at the UNIOSUN convocation.
The Osun state University has been named after Chief Bola Ige, the former Attorney General of the Federation.
The Osun state Polytechnic, Iree was named after former minister of Internal Affairs, Chief Sunday Afolabi
Osun state College of Technology was named after Chief Bisi Akande, former governor of Osun state
Osun state College of Education was named after Professor Wale Omole, the former Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).
College Of Education, Ila Orangun now Adeyemi Oyeduntan College of Education.
The Okuku campus of UNIOSUN was also named afer Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola
UNIOSUN College of Law at Ifetedo was named after the late Justice Kayode Esho
UNIOSUN Agric College at Ejigbo was named after Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke
UNIOSUN Campus at Ipetu-Ijesa was named after Hon Hezekiah Oluwasanmi
UNIOSUN College of Humanities was named after Eniola Atanda
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic