The All Progressives Congress (APC) has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of planning to blackmail the anti-graft agencies like the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
APC in a statement issued by its Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Edegbe Odemwingie, on Saturday, said that the it was aware of PDP’s move to distract the ongoing anti-corruption war in the country.
The statement said that the party knows of the plot by PDP and its agents to stampede and blackmail anti-corruption agencies over ongoing corruption cases.
“Also, the acting National Chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, on Friday accused the APC of attempting to turn the country into a one party state.
“The APC urges anti-corruption agencies not to be distracted by these syndicated and coordinated attacks and continue to employ all legal and legitimate avenues to bring to book all looters of our common wealth.
- BREAKING: Abductors Of Afaka Students Demand N500 Million Ransom — Parents
- Hunger, Hardship In ‘Evil Forests’ As Kidnappers, Bandits Demand Foodstuffs As Ransom
- Just In: JUSUN Sets April 19 For Nationwide Peaceful Protest
- Governors, Speakers, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Meet Over Judiciary Workers’ Strike
- Zamfara Police Arrest Seven Serving Military Officers Involved In Banditry
News4 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News5 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo
News3 days ago
Opinion Poll: Cape Verde Residents Demand Release Of Venezuelan Diplomat, Alex Saab
News4 days ago
Gunmen Kidnap Soldier, Teacher, Dental Therapist In Ibadan