The All Progressives Congress (APC) has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of planning to blackmail the anti-graft agencies like the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
APC in a statement issued by its Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Edegbe Odemwingie, on Saturday, said that the it was aware of PDP’s move to distract the ongoing anti-corruption war in the country.
The statement said that the party knows of the plot by PDP and its agents to stampede and blackmail anti-corruption agencies over ongoing corruption cases.
“Also, the acting National Chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus, on Friday accused the APC of attempting to turn the country into a one party state.
“The APC urges anti-corruption agencies not to be distracted by these syndicated and coordinated attacks and continue to employ all legal and legitimate avenues to bring to book all looters of our common wealth.
- Breaking: World Renowned Basketball Legend, Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash
- Returning Officer Flees For Dear Life As Thugs Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo
- Boko Haram Attacks Mosque, Kills Four In Borno
- Wife Of Boko Haram/ISWAP Leader, Zainab Usman, Arrested
- Kano Rerun: Jibrin Loses Bid To Return To House Of Reps
News5 days ago
Hearing On Ara Chieftiancy Stool Stalled By Transfer Of Judges
News1 day ago
Breaking: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander
Crime5 days ago
Police Arraign Osun IRS Staff Over Alleged Fraud
News2 days ago
Osun 2022: IleriOluwa 3010 Vanguard Inaugurated, Begins Mobilisation For Gov Oyetola