Residents of Ilutitun Osooro, Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State were on Friday September 2, 2016 thrown into mourning as an ally of Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Evangelist Niyi Pirisola was mecheted to death by suspected assassins.
Pirisola was the former People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, caretaker chairman, of Okitipupa Local Government and a close ally to the Ondo state governor, Olusegun Mimiko during his life time.
CityMirrorNews gathered that the incident occurred in the earlier hours of Friday.
A member of the community who confided in the CityMirrorNews explained that the deceased was returning from a vigil when he was macheted to death at the gate of his house at Ilutitun in Osooro area of the state.
It was however gathered that the remains of the deceased have since been deposited at the Okitipupa General Hospital.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- ‘Somebody’s Son Can Not Find You With That Video’ – Nigerians Mock Tiwa Savage Over Leaked Sex Tape
- How Gunmen Opened Fire On House Of Reps Member(Photos)
- Eid-el-Maulud: Oyetola Greets Muslim Faithful, Preaches Peace For Development
- Eid-ul-Maulud: Makinde Felicitates With Muslims, Makinde Calls For Tolerance
- FBI, South Africa Arrest Nigerian Scammers In Cape Town, Founder Of Black Axe Nabbed
News4 days ago
Expect Thunderstorms Across Nigeria Friday To Sunday — NiMet
News3 days ago
VC Appointment: Seven Professors Join NMA Against UNIOSUN As Court Assumes Jurisdiction
Opinion4 days ago
If Nigeria Had To Choose Only One Area To Apply Science, Technology And Innovation, What Should It Be?
News3 days ago
SCHS 97′ Students Donate Generator, Computer Tools, Internet Router To School, Solicit More Support From Others