The Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld the elections of Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi; Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa; and Yobe State Governor, Ibrahim Gaidam.
The court fixed February 15 to give reasons for its unanimous judgment in the election.
Details to follow…
- Jalingo Advocates Improved Funding Of Correctional Centres In Nigeria
- Omisore’s Defection To APC Welcome Development – Osun APC Igbimo Agba
- Residents Cry For Help As Suspected Hoodlums Take Over Osogbo Streets, Shoot At Night
- Osun NUJ Chairman, Wasiu Ajadosu Loses Mother
- 50th Birthday: Osun NUJ Secretary To Launch Book Tomorrow
Crime2 days ago
Court Sentences Prince Oyinlola To Jail In Osun
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Imo: Police Detain Former Governor, Rochas Okorocha
News5 days ago
US Reveals How Hushpuppi Laundered Funds For North Korean Bank Hackers
News4 days ago
EFCC Acting Chairman Promoted To Level 14 Ahead Of Senate Screening