Anxiety has engulfed the House of Representatives, following an All Progressives Congress caucus meeting summoned by the Chief Whip, Alhassan Dogwa.
The meeting is slated for 10 this morning(Tuesday), and coming after the Loyalist Group, which has APC lawmakers loyal to the Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila, labelled the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara an “agent provocateur of destabilization.”
The composition of the headships of the 96 House committees which some APC members said favoured the opposition PDP has apparently reignited crisis in the House.
There are indications that the meeting is fixed to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila.
Mr. Dogwa is a loyalist of the Speaker.
Three legislators also confirmed the 10am meeting.
Asked if the meeting was to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila, a lawmaker (APC-Katsina) who would not not want to be named said, “actually there is something like that going around like tumour but I have not confirmed”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Ogun 2023 And The Man, Otegbeye With Uncontroversial Certification
- Gunmen Kidnap Six People In Kwara, Four Rescued By Police
- IBB @ 81: Journalists Must Shun Politicians Who Preach Hate Speech, Disunity – Babangida
- ASUU: LAUTECH Debunks Rumored Resumption
- Osun LG Election: Don’t Allow Yourself To Be Used As Tool Of Illegality- PDP Advises OSIEC
News5 days ago
Osun: Producer Of Popular Local Balm ‘Ero Arike’ Kidnapped, Rescued By Police
News4 days ago
2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News4 days ago
Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
News2 days ago
Five Famous Countries Where Women Marry Multiple Husbands