Anxiety has engulfed the House of Representatives, following an All Progressives Congress caucus meeting summoned by the Chief Whip, Alhassan Dogwa.
The meeting is slated for 10 this morning(Tuesday), and coming after the Loyalist Group, which has APC lawmakers loyal to the Majority Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila, labelled the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara an “agent provocateur of destabilization.”
The composition of the headships of the 96 House committees which some APC members said favoured the opposition PDP has apparently reignited crisis in the House.
There are indications that the meeting is fixed to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila.
Mr. Dogwa is a loyalist of the Speaker.
Three legislators also confirmed the 10am meeting.
Asked if the meeting was to move against Mr. Gbajabiamila, a lawmaker (APC-Katsina) who would not not want to be named said, “actually there is something like that going around like tumour but I have not confirmed”
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News3 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime3 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment