As he overthrew Bill Gates…
A Spanish Business tycoon, Amancio Ortega has emerged the new Richest Man in the world as he has overthrown the incumbent, Mr. Bill Gates.
With a reference to Forbes, the multibillionaire founder of European clothing retailer Zara, just out shined Bill Gates (Net worth $79.5 billion) to become the wealthiest person on the planet earth, with a net worth of $79.8 billion.
City Mirror News also gathered that Mr. Ortega,79, was never born with silver spoon in his month, but he has quietly ascended the wealth rankings in recent years, as his company continues to flourishing and expand in a ground style.
According to his biography, Ortega as a child, his parents could not always afford enough food for the family and as a result of financial constraint he left school in his early teens, struggling to survive the immediate and started working as a messenger boy in a shop.
It was when he was about 40 years old that Ortega got around to setting up Zara in Spain, the fast-fashion retailer that has grown globally.
- Ramadan: UniJos Muslim Staff To Close 3
- Management Counts Loses As Rainstorm Wrecks Havock On OSPOLY
- Pray Nigeria Surmounts Challenges During Ramadan, Osun Cleric Urges Muslims
- We’re committed to create more jobs for Ondo youths through Agric business—Klick Konnect
- Odua Nation: Osun Distances State From Secession Call, Suspends three principals
News3 days ago
GAFDAN Demands Return Of Sarkin Fulani To Oyo
News5 days ago
Surulere LGA Councillors Suspend Chairman Over Alleged Financial Misappropriation
News2 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers
News3 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo