.The Senate President,Abubakar Bukola Saraki, on Tuesday formally presented the list of 36 ministerial nominees screened and confirmed by the Senate to President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Saraki arrived the seat of power about 3:00pm along with the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Ita Enang and the Special Adviser to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives), Suleiman Kawu.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria