A terrorist kingpin, Ali Dogo, a.k.a Yellow, and 30 of his fighters have been killed in airstrikes executed by the Air Component of Operation Whirl Punch on October 8, 2022 at a location in Kaduna State.
Military sources said Yellow and his fighters had fled from Niger State to one Alhaji Gwarzo’s house at Yadi in Giwa local government area of Kaduna State for safety.
He said Yellow fled following continued NAF aircraft bombardment on his location in Niger State.
“Unfortunately for Yellow and his fighters, while they were having a meeting, NAF aircraft struck Alhaji Gwarzo’s house leaving everybody in the building neutralised including Yellow.”
He said similar strikes on same day targeted against terrorists at a location 33nm Northwest of Mando in Kaduna State were also undertaken.
- Just In: Ogunkanmi Withdraws From OSPOLY Alumni Presidential Race, States Reasons
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO