Tunde Mark, first son of former Senate President, Senator David Mark, is dead.
According to Daily Sun, a family source said that Tunde died in the early hours of Friday in London, the United Kingdom.
Tunde is said to have suffered from cancer and died at the age of 51 years.
The situation surrounding his death is not clear, but sources told the newspaper that the corpse is expected to be flown to Nigeria in the coming days.
Before his death, Tunde was an alumnus of Yaba Military School, Lagos, and the prestigious Fernden Prep School, Haslemere, Surrey.
He obtained a B.Sc degree from Kings College, London. Later he proceeded to study Biological Sciences at the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences, Harvard, and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
He left behind a wife and a child.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance