A Nigerian socialite has lost her life while undergoing liposuction surgery in India
The 28-year old businesswoman and socialite, Amelia Pounds, has died in New Delhi, India following complications during liposuction surgery.
It was gathered that she passed away on Friday morning, October 7, 2022.
Although, it’s unclear what led to the complications, she was said to have given up the ghost while being operated on at the hospital.
In a video filmed shortly after she passed, the doctor was heard apologizing to her.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack