A Malawi man identified as Francis Banda has demolished houses he built for his wife and her mother after the wife left him for another man.
In a an audio shared on social media, Banda said that he and his wife have been married for 13 years and have three children, Malawi 24 reported.
He added that during their marriage, he managed to build two houses, one for the wife and another for her mother at the wife’s home village.
According to Banda, his wife started a relationship with another man and she recently left their house.
At some point, Banda tried to communicate with the women but her phone was answered by the new man.
This angered Banda and he decided to demolish the houses which he built for the woman and her mother at her village. Linda Ikeji blog
- Oyetola Left N76bn Debt In Salary/Pensions – Osun Govt
- Police Arraign 37-Year-Old Man Over Alleged Canadian Visa Fraud In Osun
- BREAKING: Court Sends Popular Gubernatorial Candidate To 42 Years In Prison Over Corruption
- NANS Declares Nationwide Protest Against Detention Of Student On Orders Of Aisha Buhari
- Ooni, Wife Advocate Women Leadership Roles In Nigeria
Education3 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News4 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor
News2 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada