Queen’s death: Rainbow appears at Buckingham Palace
Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s longest-serving monarch, is dead. She died at Balmoral aged 96.
Before her death, at exact 6.30pm, rainbow appeared in the sky.
Many of those gathered hoped the rainbow symbolizes a sign of good news to come. But others were quick to say that Her Majesty had crossed the rainbow bridge.
As at the time of filling this report, the flag at Buckingham Palace has been lowered to half mast.
However, many world leaders, organizations, clubs and persons have started reacting to her death.
Below are some:
RIP Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, 96. The greatest Monarch in history, and the greatest of Britons. Dignified, humble, wise, stoic, and dedicated to duty & service to the country she loved. Thank you for everything, Ma’am. We will be forever indebted to you.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today