A large fire has devastated a historic row in the heart of Paris.
Videos of the blaze on the Boulevard des Capucines show flames engulfing a row of buildings.
The building is situated on Boulevard des Capucines, near the Place de L’Opera square and the Palais Garnier opera house
People are being ordered to ‘avoid the area and do not unnecessarily clutter emergency lines’ by the fire services.
The cause of the fire remains unclear, according to Metro UK.
The street is one of Paris’ ‘grand boulevards’, the most iconic the city has to offer.
Saturday’s blaze is reminiscent of the 2019 fire which gutted the world-famous Notre-Dame cathedral.
Parisians poured into the street to watch one of the most recognisable symbols of their city be ravaged by the flames.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition