Coup leaders in Mali have released ousted President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita from detention, a spokesman for the junta Djibrilla Maiga said on Thursday.
Reuters quoted him as saying: “He was freed this morning, (and) he has returned to his home.”
He however didn’t offer more details.
- Violence Against Women: NAWOJ Urges Govt To Implement Laws
- Oladoyin Preaches Prioritisation Of Education Sector
- Human Rights Commission Decries Sexual, Gender-based Violence
- NYSC Cautions Corps Members Not To Accept Gifts, Keep Late Night With Strangers
- Gunmen Kidnap Wife, Son Of Atiku’s Security Details
News4 days ago
2023: Wooing Jonathan To Contest Under APC Is Insult On Nigerians, Act Of Irresponsibility, Says Adeboye Adebayo
News5 days ago
Indigenes Task Enugu Governor, Isi-Uzo LG Chairman On Provision Of Basic Amenities For Mbu Communities
News2 days ago
How SARS Killed Father Of Five In My Hotel, Cart Away N4 Million, Hotelier Tells Osun Panel Of Inquiry
Entertainment3 days ago
It’s Difficult Finding My Perfect Bra Size – Busty Actress, Whykay Laments