Saudi Arabia on Tuesday executed 37 of its citizens who were convicted of “terrorism”, the interior ministry said.
Saudi Arabia executes 37 citizens for ‘terrorism’
The executions took place in Riyadh, the Muslim holy cities of Mecca and Medina, central Qassim province and Eastern Province, a statement published by the official Saudi Press Agency said.
- FG To Establish Special Courts To Try Illegal Miners
- 3 Students Remanded Over Alleged Exam Malpractice, To Celebrate Christmas, New Year In Prison
- Plateau Police Command Parades 34 Suspects
- “We are Talking to Leaders of Online Media” – NUJ President, Chris Isiguzo
- Appeal Court Upheld Tribunal’s Judgement, Exonerates Baba Hassan of Certificate Scandal