By Jide Afolabi, Jos
A deadly explosion has hit a busy street in a US-patrolled city in Syria today, Wednesday.
An unspecified number of US service members were killed in the explosion which occurred in Manbij, Syria.
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
The White House says President Trump has been briefed. However, there has not been official statement on the number of deaths in the explosion.
- Beware Of Fraudsters And Fake Payment Websites – Osun Poly, Iree Warns Students
- How 86yr-old man dies while separating fighters in Ondo
- Ife Agog As Ooni Installs Odole Oodua For Unity Of Yoruba Race
- Screening of 7th Regular Cadets Of Police Academy Begins Oct 24
- LAUTECH Revisited! By abiodun KOMOLAFE
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
See Your Appointment As A Clarion Call To Serve Humanity, Oyetola Charges New Cabinet
South West News3 days ago
Ara Community Denounces Protest Over Alara Chieftaincy Stool
News1 day ago
Breaking: Odole Oodua , Adebutu Observes Traditional Rites(Photos)
Crime4 days ago
I Thought I Was Actually Killing Goat When I Was Matcheting My Wife-Suspect