By Jide Afolabi, Jos
A deadly explosion has hit a busy street in a US-patrolled city in Syria today, Wednesday.
An unspecified number of US service members were killed in the explosion which occurred in Manbij, Syria.
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
The White House says President Trump has been briefed. However, there has not been official statement on the number of deaths in the explosion.
- PS SUBEB, Kolawole Pays Courtesy Visist To Oranmiyan House, Says His Politics Is Simply Aregbesola
- Breaking: PDP Suspends Chairman on Allegation of Misappropriation of Funds
- Imbibe Reading Culture In Children–Osun First Lady Tells Parents
- National Theatre DG, Stella Oyedepo, Dies In Car Crash
- PDP Kicks Against Inclusion Of Justice Oyewole In Osun Appeal Panel