A popular Nollywood actor, Sunday Olamilekan Ojo, popularly known as Gbatami, is dead.
Sources revealed that Gbatami died of lung cancer on Thursday morning.
A trainee of Adebayo Salami popularly known as Oga Bello, the late Ojo had been in the movie industry for about two decades.
Gbatami was the producer of Ojo Oro, Emi nire kan, Wonyosi, Salaye, and a host of other films.
Condolences have been pouring in following the death of the well-known actor.
“I had the wonderful honour of acting beside this wonderful man,” actress Sheyi Adelakun shared on her Instagram stories on Friday.
“His stories were the best. RIP Lekan,” a fan wrote on social media.
Colleague Aina Olayemi shared a photo with the late thespian, describing working with him as “a joy
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge