Tiffany Trump, the daughter of former United States President Donald Trump, and her Nigerian-bred fiancé, Michael Boulos, are reportedly set to marry on November 12.
According to Page Six, a source close to the couple revealed they would be getting married on November 12.
The wedding ceremony, as gathered, will host more than 500 guests and is scheduled to hold at Trump’s palm beach in Florida.
The source also said the ceremony would be a “huge and lavish” one.
“There has been a lot of planning and a lot of staging. This is Tiffany’s big moment, and it will be lavish. It is going to be a huge and beautiful affair,” the source said.
Tiffany and her fiancé got engaged on January 19, 2021, at the White House rose garden — a few hours to the end of Trump’s tenure as US president, with Bolus popping the question to Tiffany with a 13-carat emerald-cut diamond from Dubai, said to be worth $1.2 million.
Boulos was raised in Lagos and he is of Lebanese and French descent. He was said to have moved to Nigeria at a young age – where his family’s business is based; he studied at the American International School of Lagos.
He is the son of Massad, the Chief Executive Officer of SCOA Nigeria, and his mother Sarah is the founder of the Society for the Performing Arts in Nigeria.
Page Six gathered that Bolus was studying project management at City University of London when he met Tiffany, a law student at Georgetown, while she was on vacation in Mykonos, Greece, with Lindsay Lohan in 2018.
The couple currently live in Miami, just a short drive from Mar-a-Lago.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack