“Stingy Men Association of Nigeria” is going viral and gathered momentum on Monday when Don Jazzy, Nigerian record producer joined the movement as ‘Head of Union’.
The Stingy Men Association of Nigeria was kickstarted on social media and created to make fun but now getting serious.
The trend started in Zambia where men pledged not to spend more than K5 Zambia currency on their girlfriend and vowed to invest more.
However, Nigerians also created their online form with the objective of resisting any form of financial exploitation from the other gender.
Nigeria women have now also taken to social media to launch a retaliatory Stingy Women Association.
However, Media personality Toke Makinwa has also backed the “Close Legs Association” in retaliation for men joining the “Stingy Men Association.”
Reacting to how almost all the Nigerian male celebrities are joining the Stingy Men Association, the 36-year-old asked where she can also sign up for Close Legs Association.
“This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association.”
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition