Veteran Yoruba actor, Gbolagade Akinpelu popularly known as Ogun Majek, has passed away.
CityMirrorNews gathered that Ogun Majek died on Thursday morning at his Imalefalafia, Oke-Ado, Ibadan home.
Veteran actor and filmmaker, Tunde Ola-Yusuf, confirmed the incident in a Facebook post.
Tunde said: “From him, we come and on to him we shall return, Alh Gbolagade Akinpelu Ogunmajek has returned to his creator. May God Almighty rest his soul among the righteous. Amen.”
The President of Theatre Arts and Movie Practitioners Association of Nigeria, Bolaji Amusan, aka Mr. Latin, also confirmed Ogun Majek’s death.
The actor battled prolonged-sickness before his eventual demise.
- AbdulRazaq Swears In New Perm Secs, Harps On Prudence, Team Work
- Protest As 26-Year-Old Man Dies From Broken Bottles Mounted By Policeman In Ogun
- Just In: Ortom Escapes, As Wife, SSG, HoS, Hit By Coronavirus
- Police Arrest Ebonyi NUJ Chairman, Tony Nwizi
- Kaduna Pastor Joseph Alhassan Arrested For Allegedly Raping Minor 5 Years
Crime3 days ago
Man, 45, Sentenced To 30 Days Imprisonment For Not Wearing Facemask In Osun
News1 day ago
‘I’ll Name My Prince Adesoji Aderemi”, Ooni Ogunwusi Vows As Family Celebrates 49th Ooni
South West News3 days ago
Court Orders dethronement Of Osun Monarch
News4 days ago
Osun SSG, Ten Others Test Positive For Covid-19