Another Nollywood actor, Prince Femi Oyewumi aka Laditi, has sadly passed away, it has been reported.
The Nigerian entertainment industry has experienced more than its fair share of tragedies in recent times as they have lost another icon.
Veteran Nollywood actor and producer, Prince Femi Oyewumi aka Laditi, has reportedly passed on at the age of 58.
The sad news was shared by the deceased’s younger brother, Prince Kehinde Adegoke Oyewunmi. He shared photos of the late actor and accompanied it with a sad caption.
The deceased’s brother also revealed to De-way Entertainment TV on Facebook that Laditi had been battling chronic back ache for some months and that he was rushed to the hospital on Thursday, May 21, 2020, where he passed on.
The late actor is survived by his wife, children and siblings and he will reportedly be buried in Ogbomosho, Oyo state, on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
Laditi had featured in movies such as Koto Orun, Aye Toto, Ija Eleye, to name a few. RIP to the dead.
- 2020 World Environment Day: Osun Begins Planting Of 1Million Trees
- Left To rot: The Pathetic Story Of OSSADEP
- Claim Of 10,000 Defectors To PDP, A Mirage, Says Kwara APC
- Just In: Osun Relaxes Covid-19 Lockdown For The Next 14 Days, Curfew Now 9pm To 5am
- Coronavirus: We ‘ve Done So Much To Flatten Curve Of Pandemic ~ Says Osun Govt
News3 days ago
Breaking: President Buhari Appoints Tella As Osun REC
News4 days ago
Breaking: FG Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings
News2 days ago
Osun NUJ Correspondents’ Chapel Chairman, Ajibola Appointed CPS To Deputy Governor
News4 days ago
Breaking: FG Reduces Petrol Pump Price To N121.50 Per Litre