A Nigerian woman who claimed to have been selected for the BBnaija show but was ignored on the kick off day has lamented.
A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to weep and lament after claiming that she was selected as one of the Big Brother Naija season 5 housemates, which kicked off last night only to discover it was all a scam.
Narrating the story, she said she registered online for the reality show on 20th May 2020, and also did the online audition afterwards.
On 17th July, she claimed that she received a mail congratulating her for being part of the housemates for the season.
However, on getting the notification, she discovered it was all a scam and she has appealed to BBNaija organisers to render help to her.
- COVID-19: Schools Not Ready For Resumption-Reps
- Yoruba Progressive Forum Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82, Describes Him As A Detribalised Nigerian
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development