A Nigerian woman who claimed to have been selected for the BBnaija show but was ignored on the kick off day has lamented.
A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to weep and lament after claiming that she was selected as one of the Big Brother Naija season 5 housemates, which kicked off last night only to discover it was all a scam.
Narrating the story, she said she registered online for the reality show on 20th May 2020, and also did the online audition afterwards.
On 17th July, she claimed that she received a mail congratulating her for being part of the housemates for the season.
However, on getting the notification, she discovered it was all a scam and she has appealed to BBNaija organisers to render help to her.
- EndSARS: Osun Declares Three Days Fasting And Prayers
- Just In: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of All Schools In Lagos
- Osun PDP Blasts Oyetola, Says Assassination Attempt Callous, Fallacious
- #ENDSARS: Between Sòròsókè And ‘Off-the-mic’ Generations By Oludayo Tade
- Be Peaceful as you Join the Protest, Enunuaye Urged Baptist Youths
News5 days ago
Coalition To Kwara Gov: Conduct LG Elections On Or Before Nov 1 Or Face Legal Action
News4 days ago
ASUU Strike: FG Agrees To Pay Lecturers N30bn Earned Allowances
News4 days ago
[PhotoNews] Youths Beat House Of Reps Member To Pulp Over Non-performance, Failed Promises
Education5 days ago
Crisis Looms At Uniosun As Workers Drag Management Before Gov Oyetola For Alleged Disregard Of Court Order