A Nigerian woman who claimed to have been selected for the BBnaija show but was ignored on the kick off day has lamented.
A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to weep and lament after claiming that she was selected as one of the Big Brother Naija season 5 housemates, which kicked off last night only to discover it was all a scam.
Narrating the story, she said she registered online for the reality show on 20th May 2020, and also did the online audition afterwards.
On 17th July, she claimed that she received a mail congratulating her for being part of the housemates for the season.
However, on getting the notification, she discovered it was all a scam and she has appealed to BBNaija organisers to render help to her.
- Obiano’s SSA Security Murdered
- Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Denies Benefiting From NDDC Projects
- BREAKING: Buhari Gives Panel Probing Magu Next Week Deadline
- Ex-Nigerian Lawmaker, Buruji Kashamu, Buried In Ogun State
- Police Dismiss Inspector Who Killed 20-yr-old Fashion Designer Because Of N50 Bribe In Osun
News4 days ago
Policeman Launches Deadly Attack On Fashion Designer ‘Because Of N50 Bribe’ In Obokun, Osun
News5 days ago
Breaking! RevolutionNow: After One Year, DSS Rearrests Bakare, Others In Osogbo
Opinion3 days ago
Professor Willie Owolabi Siyanbola At 60: A Man For All Seasons By Isaac Oluyi
News3 days ago
BATSV Appoints Interim Committee For Kwara