After showing off the house she built for her mother, Nigerian superstar comedienne, Emmanuella Samuel, has shared the story behind it.
Recall that social media went agog last week Saturday, after the young girl shared photos of the house she built for her mother. She said she built her mother a house for all the encouragement she gave her.
As people praised her, some pointed out that she could have equally gotten her dad a similar gift as he also deserve praises.
Emmanuella has now addressed those reactions in an interactive session on a PUNCH Facebook Live Interview as she explained that the house belongs to both her parents.
“I wanted to buy another car for my dad but Uncle Mark now told me to save more money and build the house that I promised my mom. So, I talked with my manager and they built the house and furnished it. See the house now, is it not fine?
“If it is for my mom, it is for everybody; it’s for my dad too. My dad is married to my mom. After all, they are living together.”
“Everything is God’s grace. I never ‘experrit’. When God wants to use you, He will use you at the right time,”
- Buhari Has Agreed To Address Reps Over Insecurity–Femi Gbajabiamila
- Let’s Surrender Ourselves To Youths Because They Own This Country, Ooni Admonishes As Ado Bayero Visits Ile-Ife
- We Are Still Committed To Prompt Payment Of Salaries, Says Osun Govt
- Xmas: Ankara Lanta Yardage Stores Begin Sales Of Fabrics, Bags, Purses At Affordable Prices In Ibadan
- Philanthropist Petitions IG Over Monarch’s Alleged Involvement In Destruction Of Perimeter Fence Of A Land In Ileogbo
Crime3 days ago
2 Osun High Court Staff Arraigned For Stealing
News3 days ago
Osun: Village Head Docked Over Alleged Impersonation
News2 days ago
Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Massacre Of Rice Farmers
News2 days ago
13-year Old Award Winning Saxophonist, Sodeinde Goes Blind, Parents Cry For Help