The Federal Capital Territory Administration(FCTA) has closed down the popular Jabi Lake Mall indefinitely after the shopping centre violated Presidential Task Force’s ban on public gatherings as part of measures to curb COVID-19 pandemic in Abuja.
This order issued by the FCT Task Force on COVID-19 came a day after popular musician Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley featured and entertained fun seekers around the area.
Naira Marley came under intense criticism for performing at the concert that recorded massive attendance on Saturday evening.
It was gathered that Naira Marley flew from Lagos to Abuja with Ex-BBNaija star, Kimoprah, despite the ban on interstate movement and flights.
- Edo Election: I’m Disappointed, Says Obaseki After Voting
- #EdoDecides2020:Drama As Obaseki Orders Search Of Journalist’s Vehicle At Poling Unit((Video)
- Breaking: Vote Buying In Edo As Aggrieved Voters Protest
- #Edodecides2020: Oshiomole, Ize-Iyamu Cast Vote
- Edo Decides: Obaseki’s Aide Alleges Deliberate Manipulation In PDP Stronghold
News4 days ago
Updated: Anxiety As Police Allegedly Chase Suspected ‘Yahoo Boys’ To Death In Osogbo, Angry Youths Dump Corpse At The Entrance Of Govt House
News5 days ago
6 Artists Remanded For Allegedly Shooting Pornographic Video At Osun-osogbo Shrine
News3 days ago
BREAKING: TESCOM Announces Cut Off Mark, To Begin Interview September 21
News4 days ago
Osun: How Policeman Killed Our 20-year-old Son Over N50 Bribe – Family