Concerned young Nigerians have called for the release of Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley, who courted controversy when he openly supported youths involved in online fraud commonly called ‘Yahoo Yahoo’
A video surfaced online earlier today where some Nigerians can be seen in front of EFCC office in Lagos, calling for the unconditional release of the ‘Issa goal’ singer.
- Let’s End Xenophobia With Arts And Music, Ex-Rep Member Tells African Leaders
- Baptist Church Celebrates 108th Anniversary in Grand Style
- Ondo Guber Poll: Leadership Expert Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling
- No Going Back On Nationwide Strike, Ondo NLC Chair
- Internet Fraud: 2 Yahoo Boys Jailed in Ibadan