The University of Benin (UNIBEN), has fixed Aug. 10 for its 2020/2021 academic session virtual matriculation.
This is contained in a statement by the institution’s Public Relations Officer, Dr Benedicta Ehanire on Tuesday in Benin.
Ehanire, however, said that only two selected students from each of the faculties would be physically present at the venue of the exercise.
“The virtual matriculation of newly admitted students into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2020/2021 academic session holds on Tuesday 1 Aug. 10, 2021 at 11a.m.
“Only two selected students each from the faculties are to be physically present at the venue of the matriculation.
“The rest of the matriculating students will be sent zoom links via their portals for their participation,’’ Ehanire said.
Get A Reliable POS For Your Business
- Osun Assembly Charges OSSIEC On Credible Elections
- Osun: DG Boss Calls For Strict Adherence To Traffic Rules Among Okada Riders
- OSPOLY Fixes Dates For 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise
- EFCC Displays 51,933 Pages, Showing Content Of Naira Marley’s iPhone
- REPORTER’S DIARY: Arrested, Charged Within An Hour Without Outside Contact.… Clear Example Of How Journalists Disappear In Nigeria
News2 days ago
If Buhari Declares Bandits As Terrorists, Nothing Will Remain In Nigeria — Islamic Cleric, Gumi
News2 days ago
Central Bank Of Nigeria Launches Digital Currency, Puts eNaira Wallet Apps On Google, Apple Stores
News5 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free
News1 day ago
Osun Pensioners Lament Unpaid Entitlements, Say We’re Now Beggars