The Management of Osun State Polytechnic Iree has refuted a news making the round on the purported resumption of the students on Monday 10th June, 2019.
This is just as the management denied asking students to pay damages on the looting and vandalization of the medical facilities of the institution.
A release signed by the Registrar of the Polytechnic, Mr. B.M. Salawu stated that the management of the Institution has not fixed any date for the resumption of the students and has not directed students to pay any amount for the destruction of the Health Centre.
The Registrar therefore urged students, parents, guardians and general public to disregard the fake news, describing it as fictitious and malicious.
The release hinted that investigation is ongoing to find out the causes of the crisis and extent of the damage on the Health Centre.
He stressed that formal announcements would be made in the media on when the school would resume .
- To Achieve Affordable Housing We Will Decongest Ibadan, Create Satellite Towns – Oyo Govt
- Osun Govt Declares Tuesday, August 20 Public Holiday For Isese Day
- Osun: Bishop Oyejola Dedicates New JDPMC Office To Indigents
- Akeredolu Appoints New Telegraph Correspondent As DCPS
- Breaking: Fire Guts Katangowa, Lagos Market, Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News3 days ago
I will End Insecurity, Kidnapping In Yorubaland In 4 Months-Aare Ona Kakanfo
News3 days ago
Adelani Baderinwa Emerges Commissioner Nominee From Ifelodun LG
News2 days ago
Threat Of Insecurity Forced Yoruba People To Recognise OPC-Aare Gani Adams
Sports3 days ago
Samson Siasia Reacts As FIFA Bans Him For Life