The Management of Osun State Polytechnic Iree has refuted a news making the round on the purported resumption of the students on Monday 10th June, 2019.
This is just as the management denied asking students to pay damages on the looting and vandalization of the medical facilities of the institution.
A release signed by the Registrar of the Polytechnic, Mr. B.M. Salawu stated that the management of the Institution has not fixed any date for the resumption of the students and has not directed students to pay any amount for the destruction of the Health Centre.
The Registrar therefore urged students, parents, guardians and general public to disregard the fake news, describing it as fictitious and malicious.
The release hinted that investigation is ongoing to find out the causes of the crisis and extent of the damage on the Health Centre.
He stressed that formal announcements would be made in the media on when the school would resume .
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Five Things You Should Know About Monkeypox
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One