The Management of Osun State Polytechnic Iree has refuted a news making the round on the purported resumption of the students on Monday 10th June, 2019.
This is just as the management denied asking students to pay damages on the looting and vandalization of the medical facilities of the institution.
A release signed by the Registrar of the Polytechnic, Mr. B.M. Salawu stated that the management of the Institution has not fixed any date for the resumption of the students and has not directed students to pay any amount for the destruction of the Health Centre.
The Registrar therefore urged students, parents, guardians and general public to disregard the fake news, describing it as fictitious and malicious.
The release hinted that investigation is ongoing to find out the causes of the crisis and extent of the damage on the Health Centre.
He stressed that formal announcements would be made in the media on when the school would resume .
- Breaking! Insecurity: Osun OPC Gives Fulani Herders 7 Days Ultimatum To Fish Out Bad Eggs Among Them
- Breaking: Supo Ayokunle Re-Elected CAN President
- Osun Guber: 10 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing By Adebiyi Adebisi
- Commotion As Gunmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Edo
- Osun Chief Whip, Olatunji Expresses Optimism Over Supreme Court Judgement
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
South West News3 days ago
Meet ‘Dayo Fasola, Oyetola’s New SSA
News2 days ago
Read Aare Onakakanfo Stance On Fulani Herdsmen Scourge In Yoruba Land
South West News4 days ago
Osun Chief Whip Urges Residents To Volunteer Information To Security Agencies To Combat Crime
News3 days ago
[Photo News]Former Osun First Lady , Serifat Aregbesola Bags Award