A magistrate Court sitting in Osogbo, capital of Os un State has ordered the remands of one Ibrahim Mohammad for allegedly stealing seven cows.
The defendant was arraigned before magistrate Olusola Aluko on three counts bordering on conspiracy, stealing and fraud.
Police prosecutor, Inspector Shoyemi Bose informed the court that the defendant fraudulently obtained the said cows valued N5million belonging to one Kazeem Ademola for rearing.
She added that the defendant also conspired with others now at large to steal the cows.
According to her, the offences contraction sections 516, 419 and 390(9) of the state criminal law 2002.
However, the defendant pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against him.
Defence counsel, Okobe Najite, in his oral bail application, urged the court to admit the defendant to bail in the most liberal terms.
However, Aluko in his ruling declined the application and ordered that the defendant be remanded at Ilesa correctional centre and adjourned the matter till November 21 for a hearing.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls