The Ondo State Security Network Agency,code named Amotekun, have apprehended a 16-year-old teenager, identified as Precious, for raping his brother’s wife and nine other girls in his community.
The teenager who admitted to raping his brother’s wife said nine other women between the age of 19 and 25 had been raped by him in the settlement farm, Laosun in Ondo West Local Government Area of the state.
According to Precious, he entered the room where his brother’s wife was sleeping naked and proceeded to lay on her.
He confessed to the crime when he and other suspects were being paraded at the Amotekun Corps headquarters, in Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo State capital.
At Laosun, a farm hamlet in the Ondo West local government, he claimed to have also raped nine additional girls.
Precious was also accused of stealing 25 liters of palm oil, which he said belonged to his elder brother.
He said, “I have raped nine girls. Some of them are 19 or 25 years old. In the night, I will go into their rooms and start sleeping with them.
“I do not use gun or knives to threaten them. Sometimes I will be caught and they will beat me and leave me. I have been arrested before.”
Meanwhile, the Ondo Amotekun Commander, Adetunji Adeleye, said upon the conclusion of investigation, the suspect would soon be charged to court.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack