The Ondo state Police Command has arrested a ritualist with human parts in Odigbo local government area of the state.
Police spokesman, Funmi Odunlami made this disclosure in Akure, the Ondo state capital, saying on the 31st of August, 2022, a complainant reported at Kajola division that an offensive odour was oozing out from the room of one Olaolu Falowo, 26, located at Kuseru Village via Odigbo local government area of Ondo state.
He added that as at the time of the report, the suspect who was in police custody for a case of attempted car theft, was found to have human limps (2 legs and 2 arms hands) recovered in his house while a human skull in a sack was also recovered from his father’s house.
The suspect claimed the deceased was a madman who was sick and about dying in the forest, so he killed him to reduce his pains and took part of his body to use for sacrifice.
However, a family member of the deceased refuted the suspect’s claim, stressing that his brother, a farmer who had gone to farm at Kuseru village, was hale and hearty.
The suspects (father and son) are in police custody for further interrogation.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023 Poll- There Won’t Be Inconclusive Election Result- INEC Tells Nigerians
- Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience To Take The Country To Greatness-Group
- Reactions As Newly Wedded Couple Storm Obi’s Movement Rally In Abuja
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’