The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Friday, January 22, 2021 arrested eleven suspected internet fraudsters.
They were apprehended by operatives of the Commission who, acting on intelligence, swooped on their hideouts in Osogbo, the Osun State capital.
The Commission recovered twelve cars which include three Toyota Highlander SUVs, one Mercedes Benz GLK 350 SUV, One Acura SUV, two Honda Crosstour, two Toyota Venza and three other Toyota brands. Also recovered are phones, laptops and other devices.
The suspects, who variously claimed to be students, artisans, farmers and businessmen, are currently undergoing interrogation to ascertain their level of involvement in the alleged crime.
They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Northern Coalition Backs Gumi, Seeks Amnesty For Bandits
- Kagara Kidnap: No Help From Federal Government To Rescue Schoolboys – Niger Gov, Bello
- Breaking : Prominent Nigerian Monarch, Ooni Of Ife Launches COVID 19 Drugs
- Oyo COVID-19 Deaths Now 110
- Fadama N-Cares To Engage 22,000 Farmers In Ondo For Increase Of Food Security
Crime3 days ago
Court Sentences Prince Oyinlola To Jail In Osun
News4 days ago
BREAKING: Imo: Police Detain Former Governor, Rochas Okorocha
News4 days ago
Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ex-President Jonathan’s Community, Inflict Injuries On Man, Son
News3 days ago
ASUSS Lauds FG For Resisting Deregistration Plot Against Union