The Osun state Police Command on Monday arrested a woman with human hands in Ikire town.
The Police Public Relations Officer for the command, Mrs Folashade Odoro confirmed the arrest.
Odoro said the suspect concealed the hand in a bag and that she was arrested following intelligence reports.
The PPRO said the Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Johnson Kokumo has ordered police detective to ensure proper investigation into the matter.
Kokumo said the woman committed criminal offence for being in possession of human part and that anyone caught would face the full wrath of the law.
- Breaking: Another Two Coronavirus Patients Recover In Lagos, Discharged
- Lifeless Body Found In Osun River
- Coronavirus: NYC Distributes Sanitizers, Other Relief Items Across Nigeria
- Video: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty For Breaching Lockdown Rules
- Outrage Over Government’s Move To Invite Chinese Doctors
News2 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Confirms Missing Coronavirus ‘Patient’ From Isolation Centre
News4 days ago
Ooni Engages Oro Deities To Cleanse Nigeria Of Coronavirus
News3 days ago
COVID-19 Lockdown: LG Parliamentarian, Owoade Distributes Food, Cash Gifts To Constituents
News5 days ago
COVID-19 Lock-Down: Success Ogunkolade Distributes Food Items, Hand Sanitisers To Widow In Osun East