One Sunday Ogaji, who allegedly raped a she-goat, on Friday, appeared before the Ado-Ekiti Magistrates’ Court.
The police charged Ogaji, with ”unnatural offence”.
The prosecution counsel, Sgt.Olubu Apata, told the court that the defendant committed the offence on March 4 at about 2. 30 p.m at Basiri area in Ado-Ekiti.
Apata said that the 22-year-old man, raped the she-goat and it died on the spot.
The prosecutor asked the court for adjournment to enable him present his witnesses.
The defendant pleaded not guilty.
His counsel, Mr Timi Omotosho, prayed the court to admit his client in the most liberal terms.
Magistrate Kehinde Awosika admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N50,000 with one surety in like sum.
- Breaking: Another Two Coronavirus Patients Recover In Lagos, Discharged
- Lifeless Body Found In Osun River
- Coronavirus: NYC Distributes Sanitizers, Other Relief Items Across Nigeria
- Video: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty For Breaching Lockdown Rules
- Outrage Over Government’s Move To Invite Chinese Doctors
News2 days ago
Breaking: Osun Govt Confirms Missing Coronavirus ‘Patient’ From Isolation Centre
News4 days ago
Ooni Engages Oro Deities To Cleanse Nigeria Of Coronavirus
News3 days ago
COVID-19 Lockdown: LG Parliamentarian, Owoade Distributes Food, Cash Gifts To Constituents
News5 days ago
COVID-19 Lock-Down: Success Ogunkolade Distributes Food Items, Hand Sanitisers To Widow In Osun East