The Imo State Police Command has arrested a man, Uchenna Egbuchulem(47) for allegedly impregnating his biological daughter after forcefully having canal knowledge of her.
The suspect, from Nduhu Alaenyi Ogwa in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of the state, was arrested on the 12/5/2020 upon a report received from a good Samaritan by the operatives of the Divisional Police hqrs, Mbaitoli.
According to the police source, the victim, Adaku Egbuchulem (17) was an infant when her father separated from her mother.
The source said mother of the girl (a native of Ivory Coast) was said to have left the marriage and returned back home when the girl was an infant.
It was gathered that the girl’s father then began to take advantage of her to force her to bed by threatening to kill her with a machete.
Police Public Relations Officer SP Ikeokwu Orlando, confirmed the story, he said investigation has commenced, adding that the suspect would be charged to court.
- Gunmen Storm Abuja Orphanage Home, Abduct Seven Children, Guard, Housewives
- Osun: COVID-19 Cases On the Rise, 41 New Cases Recorded
- Olowu’s Visitation To Borno State Highly Commendable–Emir
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
News5 days ago
Seven Kidnappers Arrested In Osun As Two Other Abducted Travellers Regain Freedom
News3 days ago
Panic In OSBC Over COVID-19 Cases
Crime3 days ago
EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Osun, Recovers 12 Exotic Cars
News2 days ago
IGP Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice To Herdsmen