By Nafisat Arogundade, Osogbo
Osun state police command on Monday arraigned a 38 year-old-man, Hammed Abiodun before a Magistrate court sitting in Osogbo over alleged stealing.
Police prosecutor, Inspector Adeoye Kayode told the court that the accused person and others now at large committed the offence on March 22,2020 at about 9:30pm along Ikirun/Iragbiji road Osogbo
He alleged that the accused person did stole the sum of five hundred thousand naira N500,000 belonging to one Arole Hammed.
Adeoye said that the offence committed by the accused contravened Section 516 and 383 of the Criminal Code Cap 34 Vol ll Law of Osun State 2002.
The accused person who is facing two count charges of conspiracy and stealing pleaded not guilty to the allegations slammed against him.
Defence Counsel, Okobe Najite applied for the accused bail in most liberal
In his ruling, Magistrate Abayomi Ajala granted the accused person bail in the sum of five hundred thousand naira N500,000 with two sureties in like sum
He adjourned the case till October 9 2020 for hearing
- Rainstorm: PDP Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Insensitivity To Victims’ Plight
- Osogbo South LCDA Chair Aspirant, Fasola Congratulates Adeosun
- Breaking: Radio Nigeria Correspondent , Wasiu Ajadosu Emerges Osun NUJ Chairman
- Sadiya Umar Farouq’s Secret Wedding With Chief Of Air Staff Leaks
- Jimoh Aliu’s Death, A Blow To Nigerian Theatre Industry-Ooni
News3 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News3 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News4 days ago
Osun Govt Inaugurates Forestry Joint Tasks Force To Curb Illegal Activities In Forest Reserves
News5 days ago
Five Reasons Why PDP Won Edo Governorship Poll