Music director and producer Clarence Peters is currently being detained by Lagos police over the death of popular dancer, Love Divines known as Kodak.
This happened after reports emerged that the popular dancer died at Peters’ house on Wednesday while charging her iPhone.
It was reported that the dancer was barefooted and sat near the door of the residence while operating the plugged phone when the incident happened.
According to reports, she suffered chest burns when the phone fell on her body and died before they got to the hospital.
However, The Nation reported that Peters is now being detained and questioned at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Yaba.
- Afenifere Supports Pan Yoruba Summit, Commends Organizers For Timely Initiatives
- Insecurity: Presidency Dragging Nigeria To Political Armageddon -ADAPHAI
- Afenifere Supports Akeredolu’s Ultimatum To Herdsmen, Blasts FG
- Osun Teachers Recruitment: Exercise Will Be Based On Merit – Education Commissioner
- Go For COVID-19 Test, Oyetola Orders Cabinet Members, Domestic Staff
News2 days ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News4 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News2 days ago
LG Chairmanship: Osun APC Ward 13 Members Drum Support For Oris, State Reasons